AB Heritage Web User Terms & Conditions
ABH may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the AB Heritage site www.abheritage.co.uk
The term ABH or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at the Jarrow Business Centre, Rolling Mill Road, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32 3DT, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided, and the opinions expressed in this website, represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance relating to the provision of archaeological services.
- We will not be held liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information on this site may be contributed by other contributors (including in blogs). We do not control the information they provide and are not responsible for the views expressed
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user-generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- If you are acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
AB Heritage does not operate Cookies on its website.
What happens when I follow external links in the website?
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to these policies before providing your data.
This website and its content are copyright of AB Heritage Ltd and our contributors as appropriate. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may only reproduce images with the express written consent of AB Heritage Ltd
- You may refer to and quote from the content for review or reference purposes within the limits of “fair dealing”, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.