- City of London Development
Services & Products I Heritage and Archaeology
Are you preparing for a development? You may need us!
Our professional heritage consultants are experts at providing common-sense, commercial solutions to manage historic environments as part of a development. We will guide you step-by-step to a successful outcome for your heritage planning and works.
For more detailed information on our products and services, click on the images below, or call us. We are always happy to discuss your project informally.
- Above ground heritage assessments (Heritage Statements, Heritage Settings Assessments, Listed Building Consent services, and Historic Building Recording)
- Below ground services include Archaeology Desk-Based Assessments, Archaeological Evaluation, Excavation and Geophysics Surveys
Our team takes pride in working to reduce your archaeological project risk, delivering only what is needed to keep your project moving ahead.
You can expect:
- The earliest possible design and project advice, to avoid or limit heritage impact.
- Professional negotiation with relevant stakeholders.
- Advice on the underlying financial and programming implications of any requested work.
- High-quality, fully-illustrated heritage planning reports that comply with all UK standards for commercial archaeology.